Monday, July 16, 2007

27 July 2007


no no..
this is not a prediction of the future kinda post!

it's just a reminder of the madness and mania that i am going to go through on this day!!


whyy????


THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS RELEASING..


after 18 years...

and over 400 episodes..

and more than 23 Emmy Awards,

the Simpsons HIT CULT TV SERIES..


is coming to the silver screen!!!


i am dying to seee the movie,

as you can clearly make out from this post..


TO KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SIMPSONS MANIAC I AM...

read the following:


1> I printed out my simpsons wallpapers on ironon paper( which costs 65 bucks a peice)...and then ironed that on to my white shirt..wore it to college the next day.


2> went on a mad hunt for simpsons posters all over berkeley.paid $12 for 1.


3>Bought the collectors edition simpsons monopoly board (with pewter metal tokens!), and the simpsons coffee mug from Amazon!


4>Have a simpsons widget on my PC, to tell me about the exact time till the movie releases. A countdown you see.


5>I have season 3,4,5,9 of the simpsons series. On my way to collect the rest!


6>I hunted all across Bombay, and bought the Simpsons Hit and Run game. I found the pirated version online, but refused to download it! SIMPSONS CAN NEVER BE PIRATED!!! IT MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!!


7>I stay up at night till 1am, to watch the rerun of the Simpsons episode on most days, even if i watched it during the day.


8>I cut off all contact with the world while watching the tv show, and refuse to do anything, unless i watch it!


9> Have simpsonized myself, and also my myspace page.



I AM WAITING FOR THE MOVIE!!!!

and it is going to rock


will be going for sure(it better be so!) with priya for the movie.. on the day it releases...

i must you see.

for the simpsons cannot be ignored..


i shall now leave you..

with this simpsonized picture of myself!

No comments: