Friday, July 15, 2011

Needs more practice

So its T minus 5 days until my GMAT exam. State of affairs: weak.

Algebra and number systems are quite confusing. Been trying to cram my formulae for areas and perimeters of squares, rectangles, circles, triangles. Not to mention, volume, which is quite a herculean task in itself.

While I loathe in the aura of slothery and non-chalance, on another hand, I'm quite worked up about little things. Things that I completely forgot about in the past.

Like collecting my BMM degree from university! It's been 2 years since I graduated and I haven't been able to make time to collect it yet. I need to submit it for my ISB diploma, so will get to locating it urgently.

In other news, Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows 2 released today. Will go watch it tomorrow. Do not expect a rosy review. I have despised the seriesince the time the first book came out.

The plan almost got canned, because Nandita got an insane amount of workload tomorrow, but luckily, the wheels of the plan are back in motion & we'll be watching the flick at cinemax tomorrow.

Wish me luck. On a final note...here's a picture of my doggie Spice...sleeping...as usual...and people ask me why I sleep so much!


No comments: