Thursday, September 27, 2007

Windows Vista DreamScene

UPDATE:
This is the DreamScene effect on my desktop.
Cool i must say. For a few moments after the video started, i was actually wondering if there was water in my desktop! :P



------------------------------------------------

First i would like to show you this video.



Well I have always had this huge debate between which is better Windows Vista or XP. Well Vista gets brownie points at many times, and I think DreamScene might be one more of the reasons it scores.

Sure it's eye-candy, but just think you have an animated, non static display in front of you...and with me, well to have a dynamic background on this monitor is totally droolalicious!!!!!!

Will update this post once I try it out for myself. For now enjoy the video.

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION.

this is available only for Windows Vista Ultimate Edition...yes yes...Microsoft discriminates! :P

No comments: