Monday, October 22, 2007

BIG SORRY!

A BIG SORRY TO ALL MY READERS FOR NOT UPDATING THE BLOG

HAS BEEN A CRAZY WEEK AND A HALF:

  • I had my exams the whole of last week.
    [Blog About Papers and Preparation en-route!]


  • I went partying last night with Malvika,Reema,Neha,Priya and Co...
    [Blog and Pics Coming up!!!]

  • Kimi Raikonnen won the Formula One Driver's World Championship in a fantastic season finale at the Brazilian Interlagos Circuit, Sao Paolo, this Sunday. What a race!
    [Will Blog about this turbulent season!]

  • Happy Dussehra to all my readers, and Shubho Bijoyo to all the bengalis out there!

[Blog Updates are on their way as I type! :) Thanks for sticking around! Hugs!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Dussehra and Shubho Bijoyo !

I want Bengali sweets !!!!

Im so glad you were there, when i needed you the most over the last two days !

Love yeah! your like the bestest friend ever , and your forgiven for not updating your blog :P