Monday, June 4, 2007

is this where i am

is there where i am right now.

this is where i am.
music fills my ears,
occasional cheer,
familiar voices,
not really around.

the green trees around,
the books around,
the quarters,
the sounds.

screams,
scribbling,
laughing,
jeering.

anonymous,
known,
clock ticking on,
snoozing,
ring ring.

whistling,
laughing,
reading,
remembering.

spraying that deo,
doing the laundry,
managing finances,
sleeping.

where's the weighing scale,
losing weight,
gaining weight,
losing myself.

falling in love,
falling out,
fallin in love again.

movies,
coffee,
walking,
buses.

make my bed,
run for dinner,
freeze,
play with a glider,
gliding.

this is it,
this is what it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u sound suicidal, now I told u there were fish in the sea, now u know the French ones don’t taste good ,,,,,,but hey that sounds horrible depressing! Cheerio misterio ( im hopeless at new word building, that my friend is your forte)