Uditvanu Das - His Father - His Mother - Purab Mehta - Reema Bhagchandani - Malvika Jethwani - Harshita Chatterjee - Namrata Shah - Relatives - Ram Driver
THIS SUMMER, A FALL TO END ALL FALLS, A KILLER MOSQUITO, LIFE THREATENING DOCTORS, SCHEMING NURSES, WORRIED FAMILIES, LOVING FRIENDS, ROMANCE, DRAMA, HOPE, DECEIT, AND THE JOURNEY HOME.After a sudden fall in the bathroom, Uditvanu, is rushed to the hospital. As is life is flashing before his eyes, the doctors race against the clock to find him a room. A troubled family is by his side all along, but Uditvanu is very weak.
His friends unaware of his condition are going on about their lives, when suddenly they receive the terrible news. They are alarmed, and inundate the parents phone's with calls. They arrive in the hospital, post the news, and are shaken to see Uditvanu in his state.
Uditvanu on the other hand, is trying to regain his strength, his stay in the hospital tests him physically, as well as mentally.
The nurses, at times responsive tend to him, while at other, ignore him.
The phone is his only companion, as the laptop, is of no use. And yet, there is yet another tragedy.
The doctor, is taking care of Uditvanu, but making him weaker. He sticks needles in him at regular intervals. And at the end of it, demands that his cellphone be confiscated.
What will Uditvanu do? Will he survive the season? And who is the mysterious cell phone voice.
Find out in a bone chilling, mosquito killing season of 'The Hospital'
1. The Fall
2. The Stretcher
3. The Weaker Patients Ward
4. The Drip
5. The medicines
6. The Voice Speaks
7. The Vegetarian Nightmare
8. The Voice Appears
9. The Bathroom Joke
10. The Girl Next Door
11. Girl from the past
12. Flowers and more
14. The Deceit
15. The Confiscation
16. The Revelation
17. The Fear
18. A New Hope
20 The Road Home
***CLICK THUMBNAIL TO ENLARGE***
TRIVIA ABOUT THE SEASON :
1. They will take your blood even if you're sleeping.
An excerpt from a conversation between me and blood taker!
BloodBoy : (pokes me on my shoulder)
ME: (groggy) huh..
BloodBoy : Aapka naam kya hai (What is your name?)
ME: uhh..Udit..Uditvanu Das.
BloodBoy : Hum aapka khoon lene aaye hain (We're here for your blood!)
ME: (shock astonishment) WHAATT??? KYAA??? Abhi... mein so raha hoon!(Now.. im trying to sleep!)
BloodBoy: Nahi abhi blood dena padega (No you have to give blood now!)
2. Some hospital nurses look hot, but dont expect anything out of a hollywood movie. (Damn you adult video!)
3. No matter how much Axe Shock (plug! :P) you spray, you still will end up smelling like the hospital in two days time, and you will stink like a pig, and people will want to stay away from you.
4. People who you havent met in ages, will either call you up more often or come visit you in the hospital. (You know who you are!)
5. The duration of the bell ring, is directly proportional to the time taken for the nurse to appear in the room. ( Ask my mom, she put this theory to the test more than once!)
6. For all those borderline obese people, and thin crazy girls out there, a 2 day trip to the hospital is enough to lose those tires and more! For thin people, if you come out of there visible, you win an award!
7. Your internet connection on your laptop which works fine otherwise, will cease to work properly and you will be left stranded, with a laptop on your lap, which overheats, and a Reliance Connection, which does not work!
8. When you have nothing to do, you will look out your window, and notice girls wearing mini shorts in houses across the hospital.
9. You will watch hindi music channels which you would never watch otherwise, and you will listen to songs which you loathe otherwise.